Marketing research: the Market of manufacturers of office furniture of Chinese People's Republic. The analysis of export activity of factories of Chinese People's Republic. Address base
Date of an output(exit): 20.09.2006 Quantity(amount) of pages: 55
The purpose исследования:проведение marketing research of manufacturers of office furniture of Chinese People's Republic. Drawing up of a structure of the manufacturer of office furniture in Chinese People's Republic. Definition of prospect of work with the Chinese suppliers of office furniture on intermediate term prospect. Development(manufacture) of recommendations for the companies working with manufacturers of Chinese People's Republic. Drawing up of a database of 30 manufacturers.
· To estimate prospects of work with manufacturers of hardware in Chinese People's Republic.
· To make a structure of the manufacturer of office furniture in Chinese People's Republic.
· To reveal the complex(difficult) moments of cooperation between the Chinese manufacturers of office furniture and the foreign companies and to give explanations as them to pass optimally.
Methods and tools of research
During realization of marketing research the following methods of gathering and the analysis of the information were used:
· Gathering of the initial information (it was carried out(spent) in July, 2006.).
· Supervision at exhibitions in cities of Shanghais, Peking, Guangzhou, Harbin, Wenchou.
· Deep interrogations of heads of factories - manufacturers метизной production.
· the Logic analysis.
· the One-dimensional and multivariate comparative analysis.
· Transformation of the data.
· Checking of a solvency of the data.
· Calculation of absolute, relative and average sizes.
· Statistical updating of the data.
· the Method of statistical groupings.
Information base of research
· Own database Optim Consult International Co., Ltd.
· Materials of statistical departments of Russia and Chinese People's Republic.
· the Total of the specialized exhibitions and seminars.
· the Analysis of annual activity of the trading and transport companies.
· the Data of companies - manufacturers.
· Branch periodicals.
· Results of the carried out(spent) researches.
· Clauses(articles) in the Chinese MASS-MEDIA.
Endurances(quotations) from the text of research:
The market of office furniture in Russia is still far from the final formation. As have shown results of research (see the diagram 2.2), the market capacity is those, that the nearest six years it is possible to expect more than 40 % a gain of consumption of office furniture.
Among the factors influencing a consumption level of office furniture, especially allocate development of regions and growth of well-being of local business, improvement общеэкономической situations in Russia, growth of solvency of the population, growth of volumes of the offer in the market of inhabited of the real estate, development of culture of consumption of furniture.
Probably, the tendency of growth of consumption of furniture in Russia the nearest years will be kept, as the market has significant potential. Alongside with it "legibility" of consumers will be increased at a choice of furniture - the factor of the price will concede leading positions to quality and reliability of production, its(her) style decision, the service offered by the trading operator.
2. A general characteristic of research.
2.1. The purpose of research.
2.2. Research problems.
2.3. Methods and tools of research.
2.4. Information base of research.
3. The general(common) condition, structure and tendencies of development of the market of office furniture in Chinese People's Republic.
3.1. The characteristic of demand for office furniture.
3.2. Conditions in influencing markets.
3.3. Technical and technological equipment of enterprises - manufacturers of office furniture.
3.4. Features of legal regulation of export of office furniture from Chinese People's Republic.
3.5. Influence of other factors on work with suppliers of Chinese People's Republic.
4. A structure of manufacturers of office furniture in Chinese People's Republic.
4.1. The basic manufacturers of Chinese People's Republic working with the companies of Russia and the countries of the CIS.
4.2. The analysis of a price policy(politics) of 30 Chinese factories - manufacturers of office furniture.
4.3. The analysis of export distribution of selling of finished goods factories of continental China.
4.4. Dynamics(changes) of manufacture of office furniture in Chinese People's Republic with 2001 on 2005.
5. The basic recommendations and offers for the companies working with the Chinese manufacturers of office furniture.
5.1. Search of the Chinese manufacturers of office furniture in a network.
5.2. Optimization of transport circuits over China, including consolidation.
5.3. Ways of the decision of complex(difficult) questions to work with manufacturers of China.
Inquiries about reception of the full text of research send on firstname.lastname@example.org